High-fives: In Ottewell, you feel like you’re living in the suburbs, while skipping the long commute to work due to its easy access to downtown. Ottewell is actually one of the largest neighbourhoods in Edmonton, which gives your family plenty of options for your lifestyle. Ottewell is the home of many parks, sports fields and facilities as well as seven schools and six religious assemblies.
Hang-ups: Capilano Mall and a small plaza on 90th Avenue provide you with all of your basic necessities, but you’ll be looking elsewhere for fine dining or weekend shopping.
- Braemar School (8-12 Public for pregnant and parenting teens)
- Clara Tyner Elementary School (K-6 Public)
- Ottewell Junior High School (7-9 Public)
- Austin O’Brien High School (10-12 Catholic)
- St. Brendan School (K-9 Catholic) *St. Brendan School is located at 9260 58 ST and is the replacement school for the St. Kevin and St. James school communities.
- Suzuki Charter School (K-6 Charter School
Ottewell Homes for Sale
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.